Green IT Individual Survey Instructions
To use the Green IT Individual Survey to assess the skills and attitudes of people in your department, follow the instructions below to download a form you can customize and administer yourself:
- Open your M+Google Drive by going to http://docs.umich.edu or clicking on the word Drive in the black box at the top of your M+Google Mail or Calendar screens.
- At the main M+Google Drive screen, click the CREATE button on the left side.
- In the dropdown menu that pops up, click From template.
- This will take you to a screen showing all of the University of Michigan templates. You can either scroll through to find the GREEN IT INDIVIDUAL SURVEY or search for it using the Search Template box at the top of the screen.
- Once you find the Green IT Individual Survey, click the Use this template button. This will pop up the template form and save a file titled "Copy of GREEN IT INDIVIDUAL SURVEY" to your My Drive. This is now your own manageable form. Please rename and customize the form for your department.
Please Note: Rows 2 and 3 have been inserted to automatically calculate averages for your survey.
Follow the instructions below to create, send share, and edit your forms and to collect and view the survey responses:
Create, send, share, and edit a form
Collect and view survey form responses